Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crazy Ginx

You probably already know this, but I've been working on a game. Surprise surprise.

I haven't got too much to say about it at the moment; I'll wait until it's done to do so.
In its current state, Ginx is now up to Alpha status. This is by far the most complete game project I've put together. It's got polish, people, polish! Which is not to say there aren't rough portions. I'm probably aware of them, but feel free to point out things that make you go :/, in case I'm not.
Instructions are, unusually, in the game itself. I think I did a decent job with that too. If not, comments are down there.
For music, I'm using tracks from the excellent Homestuck Soundtrack. And one from Mystical Ninja starring Goemon, a surprisingly excellent N64 game. I have no permission, explicit nor implied, to use any of those musics, so until I either get permission or replace the tracks, consider them there as filler. Sound effects will probably go in before Beta.

No comments:

Post a Comment